QC Ware Corp. Events Code of Conduct
QC Ware Corp. is committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all participants at its virtual, in-person, or hybrid meetings – Q2B, Webinars, Symposiums, etc. – regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our events are required to read and agree with the following code of conduct. QC Ware Corp. together with its contractors that help in the organization of the events will enforce this code of conduct for virtual, in-person or hybrid events. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Prior to the Q2B20 Practical Quantum Computing Virtual Event, all participants are expected to be familiar with this policy.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions
- Attempt collaboration before conflict
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior or speech
- Unwelcomed and uninvited attention or contact with another Participant
- Verbal or written comments, or visual images, that are sexually suggestive, or that show hostility or aversion to an individual, or group of individuals
- During this virtual event or any of its related events no participant should engage in harassment of any form
- Do not disrupt the virtual or in-person meeting or engage in harm or threats of any kind
- Do not make audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Meeting in any medium – and do not distribute audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Meeting (via social media or any other means)
Consequences of unacceptable behavior:
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate involvement of local law enforcement.
How to report unacceptable behavior:
If you would like to speak with someone about any incident or concern, please contact email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Date of incident
- Approximate time of incident
- Name of person making the report
- If this report is made on behalf of another person, name of that person
- Contact information for person making this report (mobile phone and email)
- Name of person whose behavior prompted this report (if know)
- Brief description of the incident or behavior, and concerns
- Please state if you wish your report to remain completely confidential