All participants of Q2B ‘19 must abide by the following policy:
1. Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
2. Refrain from disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
3. Do not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category
4. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
5 Do not engage in any illegal activity, including (but not limited to) possessing and/or using any illegal substances.
6. Obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venue (The Fairmont Hotel) or instructions of the event and venue staff (QC Ware Corp., Ellen Michaels Presents, and The Fairmont Hotel).
7. Wear your badge at all times while at the event or event venues. Sharing your event badge with other individuals is prohibited.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate involvement of local law enforcement.
If you experience or witness a life safety emergency, dial 911, immediately.
If you have a complaint or concern about harassment, discrimination, bullying or any other conduct that violates the QC Ware Corp. Events Code of Conduct, we encourage you to tell an event staff member or security personnel immediately or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you witness this happening to someone else, please report that, too. You may request that your report remain completely confidential.
QC Ware Corp.. 550 Hamilton Ave, Suite 226, Palo Alto, California, , U.S.A.